Tuesday, February 2, 2010

So where have I dissapeared to?

As normal it would seem for this time of year my blogging has been pretty quiet for the last couple of months. So, as i'm sat here at a hotel bar in Atlanta with a beer waiting for my pizza (diet clearly out the window) I thought I should just mention that yes, I am still alive.

Since I last blogged I have left Canada, gone back to England for Christmas and New Year, moved to Chicago, moved in with Tim, started a new project and been to Kansas City and am currently in Atlanta with it. Phew, no wonder I haven't blogged.

I was thinking of retrospectivly writing about what I've been up to but, you know what, it's putting me off writing anything at all! So, new year (yes I know it's already february) new start, we start today.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: